It was Fall 2005 and I had just started talking to a guy,"French", who was thirteen years older than me. We hung around the same circle at the time so I assumed he was younger and he assumed I was older. Originally we started getting friendly because at the time I was under age and any guy with an ID was my best friend on a trip to the liquor store. I had already fucked several guys he associated with so my reputation preceded me. After a dropped hint here and there we had decided to hook up one night so I grabbed my bookbag (I was a Senior in High School) and told my daughter's father that I was crashing at my uncles house in the Bronx, went downstairs and jumped in a cab he was waiting for me in.
Although French had a studio in the Bronx he had got his boy to let him use his crib for the night. It was a nice one bedroom somewhere high up in Manhattan - probably around the 200's - and was slightly furnished. Not living room furniture but a great wooden king size bed.
French and I drank and smoked, as we always did on the block, and then hooked up. It was normal amazing sex, he was by far the most experienced guy I'd ever been with so he knew how to fuck me better than any of those young cats were doing at the time. Needless to say I fell in love quick, but that's besides the point- we fucked for hours, and at one point after going doggy style for a while he diced to switch position and when he slams me down on my back we hear a distinct CRACK. But of course that's not going to stop us, would it stop you? So we fuck and fuck and eventually fall asleep, but before falling asleep the first dumb thing happens; for the first time I couldn't find my Nuvaring (the contraceptive ring women can insert into their vaginas so they don't get pregnant.) Eventually I let it go because I searched everywhere and couldn't find it so I assumed he either fucked me so hard it went so deep it's disappeared inside me forever where it will hopefully eventually desolve, or I misplaced it and thought I had one in but never did. Whatever.
The next morning we wake up hungry and French decides to go get breakfast. When he gets downstairs he calls my cell phone and asks me to come down and open the door in the lobby for him. At this point I'm still completely naked, so i just grab the skirt I was wearing the day before and pull it up, no underwear, and just throw on a hoodie I had, no shirt and no bra under. I quickly go downstairs to open the door for him and as we're walking up the stairs, the apartment was on the second floor, he asks me "You didn't close the door behind you, did you?"
Me: "Yeah, why not?"
French: "Oh fuck. It's a slam lock door."
He goes to the door and lo and behold we are completely locked out. Wow. I had never even heard of a slam lock door before. What the fuck is that?? He has no key and the rest of my clothes, my book bag and $900 cash that are in my book bag (I had just cashed my check the day before.)
I sit down and just start laughing. This is great, I'm thinking to myself, I'm locked out, half-naked, no money, somewhere in the city and I have no idea how to get home and I look like a total moron to this guy seeing as it's the first time we hooked up. I should've been born blond.
After we ate breakfast on the stairs in front of the apartment he tell me he'll buy me an outfit so we walk to the nearest strip, which although was only a few blocks away, was far enough when you're only wearing a skirt and a hoodie with no under clothes whatsoever and it's October in NYC and I'm wearing flip-flops. Fucking flip flops! I'm freezing and I look utterly ridiculous. Thank God French was a pretty well off drug dealer and could actually drop $200 on an outfit on such short notice. I walked out with a nice pair of dark blue jeans ad a beige shirt to go with the fresh Timbs. Definitely pays to fuck with a drug dealer at times.
Now although I got the outfit for some reason we couldn't find a store that sold underwear so I was stuck going commando for the rest of the day. When I got home my daughter's father wanted to know what happened to my book bag - I accidentally locked it in my uncles room that morning and he would bring it to me later.
I got everything back that night, not a dollar missing but my pride was a little hurt. I must've looked like such a child to this guy but then again he must like children if he's fucking someone thirteen years younger huh? We continued hooking up and even lived together for a few before he had to go serve some time upstate. We're still friends to this day and always have a good laugh at this but it's only funny now that I know not to close doors behind me if I don't have the key.
No comments:
Post a Comment