Friday, March 11, 2011

I Can Be To Much To Handle

It was another day in the life. I hadn't hadn't cheated in a few months because I'd kind of fell in physical attraction with one person who I couldn't get enough of but also couldn't see regularly. I was checking my news feed when, "inbox me if your DTF, no strings attached, no fat chicks plz" caught my attention. It was posted by a friend, or rather acquaintance, of TheBoyfriends who I had only recently noticed at a birthday party.Funny thing is when "Nick" said Hi and asked about my kid, I could not remember when the hell I'd ever spoken to him. But he was so fuckable! How could I not remember this guy? I found out later he had cut his hair so that might've been what made him more appealing. Either way from that moment on I could not help the desire that began wreaking havoc on my body. I knew I had to fuck him, but he knows TheBoyfriend so I stood away.

So I stood staring at that message, contemplating. My mind running wild with potential outcomes. Imagining the amazing sex that could take place if I had the chance.

Out of pure curiosity, and me being me, I inbox him with a simple "Hey"

That's all it took. After about an hour of back and forth correspondence and talk of threesomes and what we would do to each other, we agreed that he would come over to my house tonight while TheBoyfriend was at work. I told him I was joking, still unsure of whether or not I could trust him. I didn't want to take any chances of getting caught. One of the number one rules I follow when cheating in order to protect my ass is making sure they don't know TheBoyfriend. I just couldn't resist though, so I invited him over to chill and smoke weed.

Nick show's up that night a little after 11 with his cousin. Originally they wanted to persuade me to have a threesome, listing so many reason why it would be awesome and I would enjoy it. I've been there done that, more than once and I'm just not into two guys banging me out. I feel so used after. Me, a girl and a guy is a whole different story.

Peer pressure, peer pressure, but there was no way I was giving in. They even tried to have me do some truth or dare to break me but I wasn't having it. It wasn't until almost 2am when his cousin left that I got real with him and told him, if I was going to risk it, I couldn't have any witnesses. There was no way I would even kiss him with his cousin there.

Following his cousins exit was the longest make-out session I've had since I lost my virginity. There was something about this boys lips, combined with the fact that my daughter was sleeping in the next room, that had me stuck on his lips and not going further. But after so long of kissing and feeling, me teasing him and gyrating my wet pussy on his rock solid dick, which I could tell would be promising, i pulled my pj's down and slipped him inside me, spooning style on the living room sofa. Boy was he blessed.

I was getting into it, but I noticed it seemed as if he were going real easy. After switching to doggy style I realized what was going on when I would try to throw it back and he was gripping onto my ass for dear life not letting me go hard. The entire time he was about to cum. He finally admits that he has to cum, so I'm like fuck it I wanna go hard. Go ahead cum.

"Where?" he asked sounding confused. Wasn't it obvious? We were already doing it without a condom.

"Inside me. I don't want no evidence around my house. Plus I'm on birth control so I'm good."

Within seconds he lets off his load. The entire ordeal couldn't have been more than 10 minutes. After all the excitement, and such a beautiful cock, it was such a disappointment. His defense was that I'd teased him for so long. Yes, uh-huh. This ass was just too much for him but it okay cause I know next time it's going to be so worth it cause I'm going to make sure there's no kid in the next room and we got enough time for a few rounds. It's going to be Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment