Monday, July 25, 2011

Cradle Robbing 101

I saw True as soon as my feet touched the cement surrounding the pool. All the way at the other end he sat with only the bottom of his legs in the water, alone. Looking deep in thought and sexy as fuck. It was obvious he worked out some because the curves of his muscles were way to savory to be natural. He had a few tattoos on his body that only magnified how god damn delicious he looked. I knew instantly, as I always do, I had to get this one, and I would.

As I sauntered over to the other end with my daughter in tow, I began thinking of ways to approach this gorgeous stranger. I leapt into the water and as I came back up I turned to my daughter, Ay & said "Wow, this water feels colder than when we were here the other day." After a few seconds I turned to my future fuck and said, "Is it Me, or is this water colder than usual?"

"Yeah, it is. The sun isn't really out today."

Okay, so he talks. From this close I was able to look closer at his body and his tattoos. My favorite is the one across his chest about true love. Not only is it sexy but it's so fucking innocently cute i wanted to die. Most guys will get a tat about Money over Hoes, and Trust No One, and this guy has a tattoo across his chest about love. If only I could cuff.

After a couple of minutes, I start up the conversation around tattoos and we talk about the meaning of ours. My daughter at some point calls out to me (as Mommy) and afterwards he asks for her age (obviously trying to get an idea of my age) so when I tell her she's seven I could tell that was much more than he expected. He thought maybe she was around five. I tell him my age and he tells me his - 17 Really?! I just wanted to throw my self off a cliff. I'm becoming a god damn child molester... Fuck it. He want it. I want it. I'm gunna get it.

Eventually, he asks how long am I going to be in the pool, and I tell him I'll probably return to the second session. He seems pleased and says that we'll meet up then, but if not after the first session we could swap info. Of course I come back for the second session. I stay until 630 at night just playing with him in the pool, dunking and trying to catch each other off guard.

After this we chat each other up over text messages and he even comes to my house to hang out for a few and smoke some weed one day. By this point we had already established that we needed to fuck each other. We had also established the day & if I couldn't get a spot I was going to rent a tellie for the night. It should generally be the other way around but it's been a while since I found dick that was worth it, & I was in need of a good/new fuck. The pictures he had sent me made it clear that he was blessed for a 17-year-old.

Two days before amazing sex is supposed to be had my period comes down, again. My birth control ran out and i haven't had the time to renew my prescription. The day before we're supposed to hook up I tell him what happened.

Before, we go further I also need to note that by this point we've also already established that we won't be using condoms because neither one of us like it. (It never ceases to amaze me how dumb the male species is.)

Now, once I realized my period wasn't going away in time I assumed I had to cancel, but when I call him up and tell him the deal - he's okay with going in while I'm on my period... Raw. Eww. Disgusting ! Yet - a serious turn on at the same time. He's willing to get dirty dirty just to fuck me, Hmm... Okay. I'm just going to start in the shower.

And did We. Oh-Em-Gee.

This boys dick was bigger than I expected. I couldn't even really put more than half of him in my mouth comfortably, and his dick is curved upwards (The best curve possible) which made it a little more difficult to love his dick like it saved my life.

We started in the shower, where i dropped to my knees after having let my tongue explore his mouth for a while. As the water from the shower rushed down my head as I thrusted his gorgeous cock in and out my mouth I thought to myself, 'I'm gunna love this dick'

I got up and threw my leg up as he slightly squatted and pushed his entire package inside me and reminded me how great sex can feel. We fucked there for a few before I got off and stepped out into the shower and bent myself over the bed to get it doggy. Instead of quickly putting it inside me again I am instead caught off guard with his tongue and lips on my asshole. This boy really went to the ass. WOW! And was it on point!

After he puts it in and we go hard, I ride for longer than I think I ever had and even that felt better than usual. As I rode, I grinded imagining I was actually riding a horse like I'd read in a Zane book recently, and Oh did that work. After a while of that, while still inside me, i rotate until my back is facing him and ride him that way and that shit was mind blowing. Because of the curve of his dick I could barely handle it. Then, while I'm on my back I cum so hard that I don't bleed for the rest of the night. Which is good since we went 3 more rounds before finally calling it quits because we were both soar.

Sheesh, it's been a while since I've had a fuck like that, and honestly I'm not so sure if I can keep up with this kid. My body was soar for two days after. Two days that were definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment