Monday, August 1, 2011

A Childhood Crush

We were children when Jay told me that I was pretty and that he had a crush on me. Well I was almost a teen and he was a child, almost 5 years younger than me. He was the first kid to ever do that and at 12-13-years-old that was the cutest thing ever. From that day on I always kept him in my sight. He was a cute little boy and every year he just got cuter.

Once he got older his mother decided NY wasn't going to allow him to stay out of trouble h emoted away but visited the block every summer. The day he landed he came to my mothers house. He grew up close to my family so this wasn't unusual. What also wasn't unusual was as soon as he walked in the door I knew this year was the year I was going to have him.

His entire first night we chilled in the crib talking shit and smoking weed. And the entire night I imagined us in every position I could visualize, but never got the chance to say anything. The next morning I sent him a Facebook message letting him know what it was. I'd been wanting to fuck him for a minute now and he was finally old enough.

That weekend I left the block to go stay with my boyfriend so I wouldn't be back until Monday, but over the weekend we talked over text and he made it known that he was going to eat my pussy like it was a gourmet platter and he was a starving.

A couple days later we hung out again, in my brothers room, and as soon as we got the opportunity he ate. And I could barely hold it together being that my brother could walk in at any moment and catch us. And if god forbid that happened I know my brother would not have been happy. At all.

Once I had had enough I laid him on his back, straddled him as I kissed his juicy lips, and began ongoing his pants. I pulled out his dick to go to town when I realized, how fucking disappointing it all was. His dick was definitely not gunna do for me, size wise. Damn. & I had wanted it sooo bad. Either way I went in, and with him lacking it wasn't hard to get most of it in.

After I felt he'd had enough I stood up and bent over so he could give it to me from the back, with no condom as usual (guys are really fucking stupid)... & it's moments like this that make me question so much. Have I been fucked so much that a slightly small penis can barely touch the walls in my castle? Did I have a wide beat up pussy, or was it just his dick? I could barely feel shit.

After a couple minutes I hear a sound and quickly begin dressing again. As soon as we're done, while I'm adjusting my pants, my brother walks in. Almost busted.

Later on that night, we agree to finish in the park around the corner. It's been a long time since I've had sex in public place so I was looking forward to it. There, after I gave him a little more head, just to lube it up, I ride him reversed while he sits on a child's bench under a slide on the playground.

Within minutes, if not seconds, he was done.

What a waste. Maybe Childhood Crushes should stay in my childhood.

****************************************************************

We fucked two more times after (so far). Fine, its not the greatest sex but it's sex and it's on call so why not. And although it's still not great, it's okay, and I realized riding him reversed while he's lying down works pretty well. Especially after a drink or two.

Soon he'll go back to Florida and I'll need to find another on call dick. I wish it was as easy as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment