Monday, August 22, 2011

My Brother's Best Friend

This one, I have to say, was completely unexpected. I didn''t think I'd ever see Mark* like that. He was just my brother's best friend who was ALWAYS in the house. I didn't really find it annoying because I tend to be oblivious but I did talk shit in my head pretty often, & eventually I started talking shit to him just for fun. Whenever he'd walk in the house I'd have something to say, like, "Oh God, you're here again?!" or "Don't you have your own home" - you know, dumb shit like that. I could never deny his body was on point. He worked out regularly and definitely had one of the best bodies on the block, shit, I'd lick breakfast, lunch and dinner off that - but I don't know why I just never looked at him in a sexual light. Until a few days ago.

My brother was finally staying out over night. It had been a while but once he told me that the lights in my head went on - I was getting laid. Since it was last minute, I fell back on my disappointment , Jay. The night was a late one and Jay was there with me as well as my next door neighbor, Roger & Mark. See Mark is the only person on the block that knows I have something going on with Jay. At around 2 - 3 AM Mark tells my neighbor to go to the store with him, leaving me and Jay to ourselves. I don't understand how many times I can be surprised at how small he is. Whatever, waste of time but at least my kitty got scratched for second.

After about half an hour Mark & Roger come back and Jay leaves once it becomes certain that we're not going to be able to find any weed what-so-ever. Roger leaves around 7 and Mark & I stay up talking. The thing I've always been able to chill around Mark & talk to him, so this was no exception except that this was the longest period of time we'd spent alone.

We lie together on a twin size bed and he holds me. Now this was kinda triply for your girl. I mean, I had just fucked one guy to then be held by another guy I'd never fucked. The world works in such mysterious ways. We didn't sleep. Just laid in each others arms talking shit about anything and everything. That was weird but I liked it. To finally be around someone who's not planning on fucking me - it's like a change of scenery and we all need that sometimes.

So a few days after we talk over text and he wants to sleep with me again - that I should convince my brother to stay out another night. This I know isn't going to happen so I know my only chance is if I fall asleep in his bed and he then goes and sleeps in mine. And that is exactly what happened. Mark, my brother & I were hanging in the room until about 4 when I fell asleep. I woke up sometime around 7-8 to Mark sitting in a chair, wide awake. (This would be completely weird if Mark didn't have insomnia)

I wake up with a start, "Oh shit, it worked!" I laughed.

According to him he was lying down next to me and had just gotten up. That's what must've woke me. So I have him come back and lay down next to me, with my back to him and his right arm wrapped around me. Which means his dick was probably cuddling between my ass cheeks.

As he's running his fingers up and down my thighs and lightly grazing my ass (Im in pj shorts) I can feel his dick getting hard. He rolls over onto his back so his erection can settle. But the line has already been crossed and there was almost no way of crossing back for me.

I grab his arm and drape it back across my body, pulling him closer to me and my ass more into his dick. After a while, I start feeling his dick. Finally, something I can work with. But, I don't want to do this. I don't because he's my brother's best friend. I don't because he's a good guy and I am bad news. & I don't because I don't want be the next Superhead on the block. But of course I do it anyway.

I realize how horny I am and put a finger between my lips just to check, and boy am I WET! I grab Mark's hand and put a finger so he can see & he right there any ounce of self control that was left in his body flew out the window. He kisses me, he wants to do this. With a condom. Hmm, Mark's a smart guy. I think that I have finally been forced into using protection when because of the fear of someone catching us (my entire family is sleeping in the rooms around us) he loses his erection while putting the condom on. The sensitivity associated with blue balls is kicking in. I can help. But not with that condom on. (I'm such a schemer)

I take off the condom and begin giving him head, which I can tell he is unprepared for and very much enjoying. And then he goes in raw. He didn't exactly fuck me though. To say someone fucked me I feel involves some kind of force, it was more like playing a game of pleasure. Not pounding me out but stroking the pussy. I already know if we keep fucking I can teach him the right strokes and it's going to have me going bananas! At one point he even asked me if it was better than Jay's, which it was, by far, thank god. We fucked for quite sometime before the fear of getting caught took over. We lied there for a little while but neither of us could fall asleep. AT 10:30 AM Mark went home, and I finally fell asleep, like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment